Traditional braces are an excellent service for providing you the long-term support you need to move your teeth into proper positions. One of the most popular forms of orthodontic treatment is called Invisalign®.
Invisalign seeks to straighten your teeth with a removable form of aligners that is also nearly invisible to friends and family. Now is the time to get the comfort and discreteness you desire. If you may be interested, listed below are some questions you must first ask yourself:
– Do your lower front teeth bite behind your upper front teeth?
– Are there large gaps between any of your teeth?
– Do you have any irregularities in your teeth, gums, jaw, or face that affect your natural look or eating habits?
– Do you have any extra or missing teeth?
– Are your teeth crooked or misshapen due to overcrowding?
– Do you have any misalignments or bad bite issues with any of your teeth?
– Is your lower jaw longer than your upper jaw?
– Does the center of your lower front teeth fail to line up with the center of your upper front teeth?
– Do your lower front teeth extend further out than your upper front teeth?
If you said yes to any of these questions, orthodontic treatments can help you.
If you want to learn more about Invisalign or any other type of orthodontic treatment, please come visit our dentists at Richmond Orthodontics by calling us at 804-740-7281 and speaking with a member of our team. Dr. Bryan Brassington, Dr. Curt Wiltshire, or Dr. Kevin Bibona can help you fix your smile. You can also set up an appointment at our office in Richmond, Virginia. Let us help you find your smile!