Treating misaligned teeth often requires the use of orthodontic services such as braces. Braces can be used for a variety of functions to ensure your smile has its best chance at recovery. Listed below are some tips for treating misaligned teeth with braces:
– Rudimentary skills such as eating, speaking and chewing food are easier to accomplish with a smile straightened by braces.
– Braces can straighten teeth and lower the risk of damage connected to bruxism or TMJ disorders.
– It has been well renowned that straight teeth are easier to clean and less likely to suffer from tooth decay and gum disease.
– Braces are extremely effective at fixing your smile and improving your self-esteem and overall self-worth with a straighter smile to cherish for years to come.
– Braces can help eradicate malocclusions that exist with your teeth that can often contribute to oral accidents such as random chips and cracks.
Our orthodontist at Richmond Orthodontics can help you find which orthodontic treatments will work best for you. Dr. Bryan Brassington, Dr. Curt Wiltshire, or Dr. Kevin Bibona and our team would love to see you at our office in Richmond, Virginia. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 804-740-7281. We will be glad to help you achieve the results you are looking for.