Our Treatment Philosophy
- Our goal is to provide timely, efficient care to each patient. Some patients we meet are ready for treatment right away, while it may benefit others to wait to begin treatment. Where ever you may fall in this spectrum, we will provide you with the honest, evidence-based information needed to make a comfortable, informed decision about your treatment.
- We believe that an educated patient is a happy patient! It is our responsibility to keep our patients informed on what to expect during their orthodontic treatment, and we are always happy to answer any questions along the way.
A perfect blend of experience and cutting-edge technology
- Our doctors have combined to treat thousands of patients, so it is safe to say we have likely seen it all!
- That doesn’t mean we are outdated or stale, though! We continue to improve our understanding of the art of orthodontics by completing many hours of continuing education each year through our memberships in national and local organizations and study clubs.
- We are constantly improving our practice by investing in up-to-date technology and equipment so that we can better serve our patients.
- Our doctors have been honored to win many awards as voted on by dentists and patients, including Richmond’s Best, 40 under 40, and many more!
An amazing team!
- We are proud to provide a dedicated staff with over 100 years of combined experience. Whether you have questions about appointments, treatment, or bills, we have someone that can help you!
A fun, enjoyable patient experience
- Patient rewards program
- When you begin treatment at Richmond Orthodontics, you are eligible to earn points that you can later redeem for prizes. Points are awarded for good brushing habits, good patient compliance, and many more reasons!
- Patient contests
- It always seems like we have a contest going on that in which you can win cool prizes! Stay tuned to our website, social media, and office decorations to learn how you can win!
- When patients begin their orthodontic treatment, we thoroughly review what to expect during the orthodontic process.
- We offer multiple patient education videos, including topics such as “How to brush well with braces,” “How to handle orthodontic emergencies,” “How to wear rubber bands,” and many more!
Oral Hygiene Program
- All of our new patients receive an electronic Oral B toothbrush with specialized features to help them brush well while in orthodontic appliances
- At each appointment, we evaluate our patients’ oral hygiene and provide feedback to help them keep their teeth as healthy as possible